
Well,
From the new experiences I’ve had with Google docs, I firmly believe that this is the way for documents in the future. I know for myself, I find it hard to complete a task at home, and at work, without the fear of not having the most updated and current document available to me. With the times now allowing for all computers to have access to the internet anywhere, anytime, it seems a logical progression to utilise this access to enhance the professionalism and ease of use when working with my documents.
I could use this process to ensure that each of my students have the most updated and current version of a particular task at their viewing disposal. No longer would I have to be concerned that my students are referencing an out-of-date copy of a task. Removing this issue from a student will allow them to focus their attention to the more important aspects of a task - completing it to the set criteria and maximising their potential.
No comments:
Post a Comment