Monday, June 21, 2010

Module 8


This is easily one of the handiest areas of Web2.0 thus far. I find that my search history does revolve around content that is consistently changing and the RSS feed does make it a lot simpler to keep track of these changes. I read through a colleagues blog before attempting this module to help with my understanding, and I think he said it best:

“As this course goes on I am finding that I am appreciating web based information in a new way. For a long time I have thought of the internet as a world I go out into. With an Rss reader the internet world comes into me.”
http://nickphillipson.blogspot.com

From an educational point of view, the RSS reader allows for information to come to me. Sometimes, we can hit that ‘flat spot’ where the resources I have can get the class through the content. But I found that having the information consistently updated in a more convenient way has allowed for ideas to present themselves.

Combining with a consistently updated Bubbl.us could really kick-start some ideas for future projects…

No comments:

Post a Comment