Monday, June 21, 2010

Module 6


From my first days in high school, I knew that I was, in essence, a visual learner. I utilise a visual format in most areas of my life, from work, to home life and often find myself using the same mediums in the classroom. Bubbl.us I have found to be extremely relevant to my particular work application. My students produce projects which require huge amounts of organisational processes.

Which I have found to be the most challenging area for them to develop.

If a student is struggling to understanding the medium of the communication, they miss the message. If they are too concerned with overall assessment, they miss the details in each section. Bubbl.us would allow form them to develop plans and processes to layout their projects. For me, planning out the work in advance would ensure consistency, and a developed hierarchy to be produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment